Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Troy Polamalu

Troy Polamalu is a safety for the generations. He plays with enthusiasm but finds ways to not make everything serious. I think he is similar to me in ways but of course I’m not as good of a football player as him. I think our personalities are alike and he is definitely the football player I’d most like to be like. With his effort to the game and his influence on me, I am honoring him as player of the day.

Troy Polamalu does not only to contribute to the NFL but he gives back to his community also. Troy and his wife have a foundation which aids people from his home town. Troy seems like he is a person who does not let the spotlight catch up with him, always one step ahead. He is constantly contributing to his foundation and others to. Giving back what the people around him gave him.

Troy Polamalu is truly an all-around player. He is a great player during the game and after it to. He is someone who I would like to be like. Just like him I believe no dream is too big. He is influential in many ways but what I like the most about him is that he challenges himself every game. He is unmistakably one of the best safties in the NFL but he still feels he can improve. He has pushed me to believe to never settle for anything less than perfect. Troy Polamalu said, “There are still a lot of things I need to work on. I'm not there yet, I'm far from there. ..” I think Troy is well deserving of  being on my list for the things he’s done in my life and others.

1 comment: