Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brian Dawkins

Brian Dawkins is a player who certainly plays with a lot of heart. That is especially important when it comes to sports, coaches and me. I believe that you should leave 110% on the field every time you play a game. The first time I saw Brian Dawkins play in third grade I immediately knew that is someone I want to be like. Brian Dawkins is definitely an influential person wherever he goes. While he was in Philadelphia he was the heart of the team and even considered the heart of the city.
            Brian Dawkins left everything on the field every game as an eagle and now a bronco. He is a great player and an influential figure. I think someday he definitely deserves to be in the Hall of fame.  He is a person who has taught me much of how you can play with all your heart but maintain control. What I mean by that is you can play hard but you can be a clean player while you’re doing that. I find Brian Dawkins an incredible person and deserves to be honored as the player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment