Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

LeSean McCoy


It was fun while it lasted. Being one of the tallest people in the grade is always an exhilarating feeling but that will soon end. By the time we get in high school Ben will still be taller than me and Michael and Brandon might even pass me. But size doesn’t matter and a great example of that is the 5 ’11 Shady McCoy. He is a running back that runs with a reason every time and leaves the sign of intimidation on the faces of his opponents. I won’t shrink in size or at least I hope not but there will always be people taller than me. With his size is no matter motto, I am honoring LeSean McCoy as player of the day.
LeSean McCoy is truly a beast on the field. With his running style he was fourth on the NFL rushing leaders list for the 2011 regular season. He has showed me in the games I have seen, that the bigger they are the harder they fall. He is truly a David and Goliath story. He will do anything to get through or around his opponent and the courage that takes is a lot. Playing basketball this season I have been one of the shortest centers on the court in every game except one. But, I used that same aggression “Shady” McCoy uses each game. I have been able to box them out and get rebounds. I have learned in these past years watching shady that it’s not the size of the dog in the fight… It’s the size of the fight in the dog.
With his contributions to the game and to me, I am honoring LeSean “Shady” McCoy as player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment