Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jerome Simpson


Jerome Simpson is a football player that has certainly gone through the worst. He lost a former teammate and friend Chris Henry due to a tragic accident. But, He has certainly played for a reason these past few years turning anger into something to fight for. In week 13 he had the highlight of the NFL season by flipping over a cornerback that was six feet tall. With his contributions to the game of football itself I am honoring him as player of the day.

Coaches at a young age always told me to play for something. My former coach Joe always said, “Off the field they can be your friends, but on the field they’re your enemies.” Jerome Simpson took that to a whole new level. He has had some of his best seasons recently and certainly his best highlights. I can’t really relate to what he was going through but I think the way he fights through hard times should be recognized. He is truly a person that doesn’t get rattled and I think that is extremely important especially when it comes to sports.

Jerome Simpson is a great football player and I think deserves to be honored along with the whole entire Cincinnati Bengals organization. (I recommend not trying his highlight at home though!)

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job Chris! I agree with you that he should be honored

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS AMAZING!! I remember the first time i saw that, i thought it was fake. I think this topic suits you well. NICE JOB

    ReplyDelete