Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow. There are many things to say about him, some good but others bad. But one thing that certainly stands out about him is his faith. He is a Christian just like me. I don’t always feel extremely comfortable talking about my faith to others but Tebow doesn’t care as he shouldn’t. He is someone I look up to when it comes maintaining a clear and good attitude towards faith and that is why I’m honoring him as player of the day.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Tebowing. I find it interesting how people get all amped up because after all he is just praying. After every game he tebow’s but I find that is extremely important and I should start doing it more. Well not Tebowing but praying but you know what I mean. After every game I should thank God for giving me the opportunity to even play in this game. There are many people in the world who don’t even get a proper education. This is extremely sad and there is poverty in all of the world. I am having fun joking with my friends playing basketball when there are kids working in mines and suffering from horrible diseases. Every day is truly a day to be thankful and Tebow has shown me that. Even though he is a rookie and still has ways to go in the NFL he is truly influential to me.
I wish Tebow all the luck in the NFL and that he continues to spread Christianity in the world. He is truly an influential figure in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment