Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Madieu Williams

              
                Walter Payton is probably the best running back to play the game of football.  Walter Payton is the Pele of football. He is a very influential player with his running style and his personality. But, that is not who I am honoring today. I am honoring Madieu Williams. The reason I talked about Walter Payton  is because he has an award named after him for his foundations and charities. Madieu Williams is the latest winner of this award and that is why I am honoring him as player of the day.
              
  Madieu Williams was drafted in the 2004 draft by the Cincinnati Bengals. He has had nearly 400 solo tackles in only 8 seasons which is pretty good. But with his foundation, he stands out over everyone. His latest cause has had him donate to tackle illnesses in his home country. He has pushed me to donate more in my community just like Kurt Warner. He is well deserving of the Walter Payton award and is influential to many people. With his contribution to influence me and many countries, I am honoring him as player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment