Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Renwick Beverly

             The most valuable player of the day is the 1976 Philadelphia all-star and the Friends Central’s starting linebacker Renwick Beverly. Renwick Beverly just in case you didn’t know which would be bad, is my dad. My dad means so much to me in life and has taught me everything I know today. Kurt Warner, Ray Lewis and all the other people I wrote about have influenced me, but none like my dad.
            My dad means everything to me and is the greatest dad in the world and he wasn’t too shabby as a football player, being the captain of the football team. He has pushed me to play sports but never too far. He has always been there for me and will not stop. I could go on and on about my dad but I’ll end it saying that I love him with all of my heart.
            Coming in with the player of the day is by far my favorite. Renwick Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment